Terms and Conditions of Borrowing Airbeds from Balliol JCR
- ‘Balliol College JCR’, referred to as ‘(the) JCR’ operates to further the interests and welfare of its undergraduate student members, ‘(the) students’.
- Airbeds owned by the JCR may be borrowed for private use by students dependent upon the availability of those airbeds at the desired time, and agreement to the following terms and conditions:
- The loan period will be 24 hours, commencing at midday on the day reserved and finishing at midday the following day. The student borrowing is responsible for picking up and returning the airbeds to the JCR office, and ensuring that the JCR Housing officers check that no damage is visible upon their return.
- Responsibility for any damage incurred to the airbed whilst in the possession of the student who has signed these terms and conditions will accrue to that student, including full financial responsibility for its repair or replacement.
- In the event that another student is responsible for the damage, the signatory of these terms and conditions will still be held responsible.
- If the airbed malfunctions or starts to leak air itself through no fault of any students, the signatory must make this case to the JCR Finance Committee plus the Housing officer. If the JCR Finance Committee and Housing officer are satisfied that no responsibility is borne by the signatory student, the financial costs of repair or replacement will be borne by the JCR as a whole.
Please click Accept to agree to the terms and conditions above.
|Date of slot||Airbed 1||Airbed 2||Airbed 3|
|22nd June 2021||Taken||Accept||Accept|
|23rd June 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|
|24th June 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|
|25th June 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|
|26th June 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|
|27th June 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|
|28th June 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|
|29th June 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|
|30th June 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|
|1st July 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|
|2nd July 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|
|3rd July 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|
|4th July 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|
|5th July 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|
|6th July 2021||Accept||Accept||Accept|