Committee Lunch HT3
1. The Committee passed £50 to pay the musicians who played at Nepostists last term (since the organ wasn't available on account of it being broken).
2. Rachael and Daisy want to put a tampon mountain in Jowett and they're trying to find a reasonable place to put it (suggestions are welcome!), and the possibility of installing a condom machine in Jowett at some point in the future is going to be investigated.
3. James told the Committee that Saturday of 5th week isn't going to work for either Balliol or New College, so we're going to do something in Trinity instead.
4. We discussed possible places to hold the deaf-awareness/sign language classes - possibly the annex of the Buttery - which will take place in 5th week.
5. We talked about asking the Welfare Subcommittee officers to attend free First Responder classes (which train people in how to handle disclosures made to them).
6. At some point in the future, vac res might be done online.
7. We discussed how we should allocate responsility of bop clean-up, it's looking like we'll start randomly allocating an individual or a pair to run bop clean-ups for each bop.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me or post a comment!