Committee Lunch HT8
1. We signed a birthday card for Richard (the JCR cleaner).
2. We passed £15 to buy ping pong balls since we've ran out of ping pong balls(!) and we discussed the possibility of a table tennis soc.
3. We passed up to £50 for the purchase of bike lights and D-locks to be stored at the Porters lodge for members of the JCR to buy should they need to bike during the night and left their bike lights elsewhere.
4. Molly reminded people about the TED talks event tomorrow which you should all attend/ give a talk at!
5. Darryl told us who had passed the most money (as a gauge of how active they've been this term); Molly had passed the most at £120, Hubert and Plot got an honourable mention for passing more than £100.
6. I asked people to make sure they submit reports so that you can be all scrutinous and whatnot.
7. Annie told us to fill out the Welfare survey and encouraged us to get "everyone we've ever spoken to" to fill out the survey, since if over half of the JCR fills it out we receive a package regarding Balliol welfare that would be super helpful.
As always, if there are any questions, feel free to shoot me a message/email/accost me on the street.