Committee Lunch TT7
In total passed up to £165.
1. Frances was co-opted onto PESC.
2. We decided that the maintenance/replacing was part of normal expenditure for the Housing Officer, and hence Richard will be purchasing foam bed things to replace the popped airbeds.
3. Up to £50 was passed to purchase board games.
4. Daisy Cutts volunteered to organise the end-of-term campaigns for BHS and the Community Emergency Foodbank.
5. We passed up to £25 for a gift and a birthday card for Denise.
6. We passed up to £30 for the materials to build an insect hotel over the course of eighth week as a welfare/relaxation thing; talk to Molly about this if you're interested.
7. We passed up to £50 to get magnetic pans to be used in the two kitchens with induction hobs.
8. We passed up to £10 to get snacks for the Arts Subcommittee meeting.
9. The OUSU training sessions for consent workshops were noted.
10. Cealach reminded us that frying pans are bad.
If you have any questions, do feel free to ask.