1. Nobody comes across anything interesting worth sharing.
2. Wise men should speak when they have something to say; not for the sake of saying something.
7. Low literacy (and numeracy :)) rates in college probably hinder the reach of them.
10. People could just be drugging their brain by scrolling through Instagram.
13. Every email sent to the JCR has a carbon footprint approximately equal to a 2hr car journey.
19. No one cares about silly lists of random numbers.
23. Serious contributions are seriously lacking.
28. People can just get their news from TikTok.
31. Subscribers may feel like they are being bombarded with unsolicited information.
32. Irrelevant updates can negatively impact a brand's reputation, causing subscribers to view the brand in a negative light.
44. Updates that are off-topic can be confusing and may not align with subscribers’ interests.
49. Irrelevant updates can make a brand seem unprofessional or disorganized.
68. All of it sounds as if it was written by ChatGPT...