I have found the problem and solved it.
The password reset email should now work.
(To be emeritus) Webmaster
These are expected to be done by the 18th of April, a few days before 0th week.
Expect to see some new chairs and a fresh lick of paint as one of the many things coming to greatly increase accessibility and general comfort.
so it seems we are having issues with logins at the moment
it should be sorted in time as we have a small virtual server with not much memory and so we can't expect ludicrous speeds
if the trouble persists past 24h do email
- Laura McMillen
- Sophie Conquest
- Siân Collins
- Hubert Au
- Alex Fuller
UPDATE: it should be fixed!!!
feel free to message me on facebook or email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org if anything isn't working :)
If you have been unable to login, please try creating an account again and see if that helps.
1. Committee had a discussion of the college's disability policy, which has been updated on this website - also you can ask Marianne and Juliet who are now experts.
2. We passed £5.00 for 150 fridge stickers. (Which we've been reliably informed won't leave a sticker residue on the fridges).
3. The potential Codebar Workshop has morphed into pizza and computers run by members of the JCR, watch out for that next week!
4. £20 passed for Mortal Kombat to be replaced.
- £12.50 for Chalk for gym
- £15 for an E and E film night, Wally, or a documentary, or BOTH!
- £50 for the coninually exciting disposable camera project, 39 people interested so far email Nicky for details!
- Up to £40 passed for oven gloves on mainsite, which is very exciting fro anyone who noticed we have kitchens on mainsite.
- £25 passed for a Birthday Present for Maureen.
- £35 passed for welfare slime craft event - what is this? Who knows!? Ask Marianne!
1. £10 passed for a weighing scale for luggage, international students everywhere rejoice
2. Plans were put in motion for disposable cameras to improve the picture store, everyone can have one and the picture fund will pay for developement. Should be a laugh.
3. The disabilities officers are cooking up a comprehensive summary of how medical leave works - should be with everyone soon.
4. Freddy announced his working group to renovate the JCR - email him if you want to join!
- £5 passed for fridge stickers - labelling fridges correctly is one of the most important things anyone can do. Please. Please care for your fridges.
- £29 passed to move this website to a new server.
- £19 passed to fund the charity musicals ticketing service.
- Hannah Williams was co-opted onto Entz subcommittee, she already cleaned up after bops so I'm looking forward to seeing her up her game.
- £20 was passed to try out new targeted ads for outreach
- We all had delicious delicious sticky toffee pudding with the dean <3
- Changed: Laundry Booking
- shows @Balliol-Laundry
- groups days together so it's cleaner
- only shows slots that start after ~2 hours ago (the current people using the washer)
- Added: Unbanning page for when the site bans your ip
- Added: Speaker booking page
- Added: Airbed booking page
From a while ago:
- Added: new charities voting page